Ryan: Kat return won't get me back

Ex-EastEnder Michelle Ryan said Kat and Alfie Moon's return to Albert Square will not tempt her back.

The Walford favourites, played by Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie, will reappear in the soap later this year, after leaving for a new life together in 2005.

Asked if their comeback could convince her to reprise her role as Zoe Slater, Michelle said: "No, not for me."

The actress, who has a role in new film 4321, said her time in the soap was a good training period.

She said: "It's like a five-year intense apprenticeship and then you get to go out and try different things."

Michelle was part of a high profile storyline which saw Zoe discover that Kat was her mother, rather than her sister.

Despite lavishing praise on the soap, she admitted she has never been a regular viewer.

"I never watched it while I was in it but I hear it's great now and I hear the live episode was amazing," she said.

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts