Babs 'wants no special treatment'

Barbara Windsor has told EastEnders bosses not to give her a sneak preview of her exit scenes, as she wants to treat it the same as she would an ordinary episode.

The actress revealed she is bowing out of the soap in "about six weeks", but doesn't know the circumstances of her character's departure and hasn't seen the scripts.

Speaking on the Bafta TV awards red carpet, she said: "I don't know and I didn't want to. I said I didn't want to see them, I don't want to know - just give them to me like you always give them to me, like they're any ordinary episode."

Babs is leaving the show after 16 years as pint-sized Queen Vic landlady Peggy Mitchell.

She said of her future: "I am just going to have a rest and spend a lot more time with my husband and have a holiday - but I haven't planned. But there will be quite a bit of work coming up."

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts