Wood wants Max and Tanya reunion

Jake Wood hopes his womanising EastEnders alter ego Max Branning will reunite with estranged wife Tanya in the future but is doubtful it will happen.

Next week viewers see Max pay a visit to Tanya, played by Jo Joyner, only to discover she's engaged to another man.

Actress Jo returned from maternity leave for the episode and is back full time later this year, but Jake thinks a reconciliation is unlikely.

He said: "I'm not sure that can happen now. I think it would be great if they got back together but whether they can or not we'll have to wait and see.

"Obviously Tanya's moving on and getting remarried and Max has got a new woman at the moment, Vanessa, although I don't think it's a very serious thing for him."

Jake has been working with Zoe Lucker, who plays glamorous Vanessa Gold.

He said: "I'd never met Zoe before even though she's a friend of another good friend of mine, Kacey Ainsworth, so I think she's a fantastic addition to the show. I think she's fabulous in the part and we're having fun working together. It's been a joy."

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts