Zoe Lucker drives for EastEnders success

Zoe Lucker had to learn to drive for her 'EastEnders' role.

The actress who plays glamorous businesswoman Vanessa Gold in the BBC One soap only passed her driving test a month before she shot her first scenes in the soap, where she flirted with Max Branning from behind the wheel.

She told Digital Spy: "A lot of my first scenes were me driving. I'd only passed my driving test four weeks before I started, so I was there rocking around the Square in this five-and-a-half-litre Mercedes. I was having palpitations, worrying I'd drive into The Vic or over Jake."

Zoe's first scenes as the flirtatious blonde aired during Friday night episode.

Meanwhile, the actress' arrival in Albert Square has been marred by the revelation that Melissa Suffield who has played feisty schoolgirl Lucy Beale since 2004 is leaving the show.

An 'EastEnders' spokeswoman declined to comment on allegations the 17-year-old has been sacked because of her "unruly behaviour" but confirmed: "Melissa is leaving this summer and we wish her the best of luck for her future."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Anonymous said…
do you even watch eastenders?! zoe lucker just made her first appearance in today's june 4th episode... you're one week wrong

Popular Posts