Outhwaite 'wants musical EastEnders ep'

Tamzin Outhwaite apparently wants EastEnders bosses to put on a musical episode of the soap.

The actress, who used to play Mel Owen in the Walford soap, has made a name for herself on the West End stage.

The Daily Star quotes her as saying: "I would love to do a musical episode of EastEnders.

"When I was in Hotel Babylon, they promised me they'd do one but it never happened. I think they miss a trick. Now Glee is so popular, maybe it will happen. It would be amazing. Can you imagine Mel bursting into song in Albert Square with Ian?"

Tamzin, who is one of the new judges on Five talent show Don't Stop Believing, admitted she sometimes likes the idea of going back to the soap

"But I don't know how Mel could though," she added.

"I mean, she doesn't know anyone apart from Ian Beale!

"But I don't think it would be a bad thing for me to go back."

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts