Tamzin Outhwaite sad about EastEnders

Tamzin Outhwaite is upset she's never been asked back to 'EastEnders'.

The actress who portrayed Melanie Owen in the show from 1998 until 2002 admits she feels like she's the only star from the soap who has never been approached about returning.

She said: "I left eight years ago. Loads of my old peers are going back. It seems like I'm the only one who has never been asked back."

However, the pretty 39-year-old star who has 23-month-old daughter Florence with her husband Tom Ellis is too busy being a mother to return right now.

She explained: "At the moment, I've got enough on my plate, but who knows for the future."

In the meantime, Tamzin is desperate for Britain to release its own version of the hit musical TV show 'Glee'.

She added to Soaplife magazine: "I think we should do our own television version of 'Glee'. I'd love to be a part of that."

Source - Virgin Media

Comments

Popular Posts