Coulson: Death plot shattered me

Lindsey Coulson has admitted that the storyline about her screen son's sudden death took her to a "horrible place".

The actress, whose alter ego Carol Jackson lost son Billie to alcohol poisoning, said she was left "shattered" by the plotline.

In an interview with This Morning, she said: "It was really hard to play. It's your worst nightmare, isn't it, taking yourself to that place? I felt absolutely shattered by it all."

Asked if it was hard to switch off after filming, she said: "Yes, because I had to go to a horrible place I didn't want to go to. It was quite draining and exhausting."

She went on: "I go home and I've got my kids. You're back to being a mum. And then you have to go and relearn other lines. I had a holiday in between all that as well, which was really strange."

Next week on screen, grief-stricken Carol will seek comfort in the arms Billie's teenage friends.

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts