Spoilers for 22-26 November 2010

Monday 22 November 2010

Stacey's disappearance sends shockwaves around the Square in the first visit of the week to Walford.

Meanwhile, Shirley's concerns turn to unbridled joy when Phil reveals his latest investment.

Elsewhere, Glenda's man-hunt culminates in a startling admission

Tuesday 23 November 2010

An intimidated Tamwar is grilled by his girlfriend's father in tonight's visit to Walford. But is there more to the story than Tamwar knows?

Meanwhile, Bianca is stunned to find Carol under an unexpected influence and Ian is left devastated after accidentally overhearing Jane's scathing assessment of their marriage.

Thursday 25 November 2010

Ryan's life is thrown into jeopardy as a desperate Janine goes to unnerving lengths to stop him seeing Stacey, in tonight's visit to Walford.

Meanwhile, Glenda embarks on a potentially devastating trail of seduction, and the Masood household is rocked to the core by a chilling visitor from the past.

Later, the charity auction in the Vic has a surprising outcome for Alfie

Friday 26 November 2010

Ian is forced to come clean about Lucy's abortion, in tonight's visit to Albert Square. But is it too late when an unforgiving Jane seeks comfort elsewhere?

Masood finds it hard to forgive Zainab for her flagrant deception and Ryan is stunned to discover the truth about his previous night's dangerous predicament.

Source - Press Office

Comments

Anonymous said…
OH MY GOSH!!! IT CAN'T BE THE END OF IAN AND JANE!!! WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!! I can't wait to see what happens to Ryan and Janie too!!! But still..... THIS IS MADNESS!!!
P.S.
I can't wait for the week now.
Anonymous said…
I forgot to mention even though Ian robbed Jane of a baby, I think it's stupid to leave for someone else just because of that. Don't get me wrong I feel bad for her but I just think she might be over reacting. Don't you think so? I'm upset and mad because I feel like my English teacher takes out her anger on me and I'm mad at her but am I running away from home? NOOO!!! I'm just getting a schedual change. Ian and Jane need to solve this problem out like two adults or like a 14 year old (me)did. Thats just my long, boring opinion and i'm sticking to it.
P.S.
Still can't wait for the week to come up now. Thanks if you read my whole entire comment too.

Popular Posts