Lacey Turner: I'll miss EastEnders

Lacey Turner has admitted she'll miss EastEnders after playing troubled Stacey Branning for more than six years.

The actress, 22, who bows out of the show on Christmas Day, felt tearful at the prospect of saying goodbye.

She told the TV Times: "Now I've got to the end, I don't know why I'm going. I feel like I've grown up here, so I'll miss it all. The people, the buzz of it; everything. I might cry in a minute."

When asked to pick her favourite storylines, she said: "I loved all the Bradley and Stacey stuff from the beginning. The fact that the geek falls in love with the tart; I just love the way their relationship went.

"I also liked Max and Stacey's affair because it was spread out over a year, so I got the chance to play a lot of different emotions. And the bi-polar storyline was great because of the affect it had on so many people; I learned so much doing that."

She said she felt it was time to "move on" but admitted she doesn't have a plan.

Stacey will fittingly play a key role in the soap's big Christmas plot.

When her lover Ryan Malloy reveals in the Queen Vic that she's the one he wants, his scorned wife Janine Butcher will seek revenge.

Lauren Branning hands Janine her phone, where she recorded Stacey's confession to killing Archie last Christmas, and a gleeful Janine gets set to expose the dark secret to the whole of Walford.

But soap bosses remain tight-lipped about the outcome of the storyline, and how exactly Stacey makes her exit.

Source - msn

Comments

Popular Posts