Lacey Turner to try 'normal' job?

EastEnders star Lacey Turner hasn't ruled out trying her hand at a "normal job" after leaving the soap.

The actress says goodbye to the role of trouble Stacey Branning this Christmas after six years in Walford.

Discussing her plans for the future, Lacey told the Radio Times: "I'm terrible at doing nothing, but I'm going to try really hard, at least to begin with.

"I find my job quite strange, really. All my friends have got normal jobs and went to uni. I feel I missed out on some things, but gained so much in a different way. So I might try some of those things and see what happens. I want the freedom to go whichever way I want."

But John Yorke, controller of BBC drama production, told the publication he had "quite a few" projects in the works with a view to having Lacey in the starring role.

"I don't think Lacey knows how good she is," he added.

The 22-year-old has picked up a string of television awards during her time in Albert Square, including Best Actress at this year's British Soap Awards.

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts