Palmer wants to try Corrie out

Patsy Palmer has revealed she'd consider heading up to Weatherfield.

The soap queen, best known for playing feisty Bianca Jackson in EastEnders, is currently on maternity leave after giving birth to her fourth child Bertie in December, and hinted she wouldn't mind jumping ship to rival ITV soap Coronation Street.

"Yeah, if they wanted me to - at the moment I wouldn't as I'm looking after my baby, but why not?" she told Piers Morgan on his Life Stories show.

"I don't miss it [EastEnders]. At the moment I'm being a mum and that's the job I want to do, so I don't miss being at work. I don't know when I'm going back."

Patsy's alter-ego Bianca was sent to prison on the soap after attacking Connor Stanley, a storyline that was brought forward by the actress' early labour.

"I wasn't supposed to be leaving as early as I did, but my waters broke - on my one day off!" she recalled.

"They had a huge story that was meant to be happening, but it had to be redone."

The 38-year-old now fears for the fate of her character: "You could be watching it one minute, then it's your funeral the next. You never know."

Source - msn

Comments

Popular Posts