Shepherd: Michael Moon's a rogue

EastEnders' Steve John Shepherd isn't expecting to pick up any gongs for sexy soap male because of his alter-ego.

Steve who joined the BBC soap last October as Alfie Moon's cousin Michael, who had a tumultuous on-off fling with his wife Kat reckons he won't be a favourite to win any of the awards, unlike co-stars Scott Maslen and Shane Richie.

"I think viewers tend to fall in love with the character you play, and if they go for a duplicitous rogue, I'd be very surprised!" he told TV Times.

"Michael's quite a charmer. He's got his eye on all the Walford women."

He continued: "He can be mercenary, certainly. He has a cruel streak, but there's darkness and light to him. At some moments he's really harsh and then at other times he can be quite compassionate and thoughtful."

Source - MSN

Comments

T said…
I'm afraid I'm finding him a bit slimy, and not charming in the slightest.
Simone C. said…
Agreed! I wonder how he'll react to finding out that Jack/Tommy is his.
Anonymous said…
I am very impressed with this character of late, the actor is extremely talented and I wouldn't doubt I may see him in the future. post re: 10th June 2011 episode Eastenders

Popular Posts