Latham wept before EastEnders scene

EastEnders' Jody Latham has told how he shed tears after talking to prostitutes to prepare for his role as a pimp.

Jody, 29, whose villainous character Rob Grayson groomed vulnerable teenager Whitney Dean to be a sex slave, talked to vice girls at a drop-in centre before filming his scenes on the soap.

According to The Sun he said: "I was not prepared for their horrific stories, I couldn't believe what these poor women go through in real life."

He added: "It felt horrible being there, looking in on their lives and knowing I could walk away and they had to continue with that really tough life.

"I felt so sad for these women. I went home that night and I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried."

Viewers saw Whitney fall for Rob, who pimped her to his friends in the hard-hitting BBC One storyline.

Source - MSN

Comments

T said…
Jody is good at playing a slime-ball! His portrayal of Rob is pretty chilling!

Popular Posts