Patsy can't bear to leave baby

EastEnders' Patsy Palmer has revealed she can't imagine going back to work full time as she couldn't bear to leave her baby son.

The 38-year-old actress gave birth to her fourth child, Bertie, in December and while she's on maternity leave her character Bianca Jackson is in jail for assaulting Connor.

Patsy told Closer magazine: "I can't imagine going back full time because I just don't want to leave him. I don't even want much time to myself!"

Bianca was due to return to EastEnders this year and soap bosses revealed she was due to be part of a huge storyline, but then Patsy revealed in January she wasn't sure if she would return to the soap.

However she said: "I'm just seeing what happens. I'm not on contract there any more but I would never write it off."

Patsy has two other children with husband Richard Merkell and another child from a previous relationship.

Bertie was seven weeks premature, which meant he spent his first three weeks in an incubator.

But the actress says she's feeling "more relaxed than ever."

She added: "I was worried at first even though I've got three others. You do think you might forget what to do!"

Source - MSN

Comments

Anonymous said…
I Know how Patsy feels, I did not go back to work after having my first son and now i have two sons. I love the name Bertie too!!

Popular Posts