Steve: Michael loves annoying Phil

Steve John Shepherd has admitted his EastEnders character Michael Moon is living dangerously by winding up Phil Mitchell.

Michael has just arrived back in Albert Square and is determined to make a success of his new boxing gym, but no one gets very far in Walford with Phil Mitchell against them.

Steve revealed: "Phil isn't the sort of person you want to get on the wrong side of. I think Michael quite enjoys winding Phil up but it might have to come to some sort of conclusion. I think it does actually next week."

And the former This Life star hinted Michael and Kat may rekindle their romance as her marriage to his cousin Alfie begins to crumble.

He said: "Who knows? I couldn't possibly divulge that but Michael still certainly holds a candle for Kat I'm sure. Who wouldn't?"

Steve is really enjoying being part of the soap.

He said: "I love it. I think it's great.

"I have nothing but admiration for all the people who work at EastEnders because of the time constraints. It's extraordinary how they produce such high quality stuff time and time again with the very, very finite amount of time they have to film each scene."

But he wouldn't reveal how long Michael Moon will be staying in Albert Square.

"We'll have to see how that plays out," Steve said.

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts