Wright: Jean deserves romance!

Gillian Wright is about to return to EastEnders as much-loved Jean Slater and hopes her character will find love - as long as he isn't a Walford man.

"Everyone wants Jean to find love," Gillian told Inside Soap.

"The two questions I'm always asked are: 'Where did Jean buy the pink flamingo cardigan?' and 'When will Jean find love?' But I don't think I'd match her up with anyone in Walford!"

Jean returns to Albert Square after a stint in a psychiatric clinic, feeling better and wanting to support Kat, played by Jessie Wallace.

"Kat clearly needs Jean and that's a huge compliment," she said.

The compliments aren't just on-set - when asked how people respond to her on the street, Gillian said: "I get nothing but smiles, hugs and kisses. The occasional person asks if I'm okay and if I need any help!

"What's great for me is that a lot of people come over to tell me that Jean is their favourite character in the show - that's just really lovely."

Source msn

Comments

Popular Posts