Jamie: I'm Perry's lapdog on Square

Jamie Borthwick likes his EastEnders co-star Perry Fenwick so much - he's become his lapdog.

The 16-year-old actor who plays cheeky Jay Mitchell revealed to Inside Soap magazine he is always running around after Perry (Billy Mitchell) because he looks up to him so much.

Jamie said: "Perry Fenwick he's my Number One, but I'm like his lapdog. I always ask him if he wants a coffee or if I can get him things. But I don't mind with Pel, because he's just my man."

The award-winning young star is pleased his character Jay is having a relationship with Abi in the soap, but joked he'd like to see him have a fling with older woman Roxy Mitchell, played by Rita Simons.

He said: "I think Abi and Jay are a good couple. Jay's a right one - he's already had a crack at Abi's sister Lauren and now he's going for the younger one. He's got an eye for the Branning women.

"I reckon Roxy (would) be a good match for him too - he'd be happy to learn a few things from her, I'm sure!"

Source - MSN

Comments

Popular Posts