Maslen looks to the future

Scott Maslen believes that Ronnie Branning's departure from Albert Square will enable her EastEnders' alter-ego to get her life back on track.

Scott, who plays Ronnie's long-suffering on-screen husband Jack, told Digital Spy: "I think she (Ronnie) needs to go away. She needs time to deal with the issues - all the stuff... I think she actually wants to be left alone to deal with it."

Samantha Womack, who plays Ronnie, who swapped her dead baby with Kat and Alfie Moon's son, has decided to take a break from EastEnders, but plot details are being kept under wraps.

However, Scott was keen for fans to know that even with Ronnie away, there will be plenty of drama for Jack.

"There are a lot of stories to come - I know that, I've had a conversation, but I'm just focusing on Sam going at the moment," he said. "It's going to be quite dark, because he's lost everything. We're going to see Jack maybe at his weakest."

source - msn

Comments

Popular Posts