A feisty new Mitchell for Square

Danielle Harold is joining EastEnders as feisty new member of the Mitchell clan, when Billy tries to track down the child he gave up for adoption, and discovers he has a teenage granddaughter.

Danielle will play cocky teen Lola Pearce, and landed the part of Billy's 15-year-old granddaughter after appearing on Channel 4 educational reality show Jamie's Dream School.

The 18-year-old said: "I am so excited to be joining EastEnders."

She went on: "I have watched the show all my life and I never thought that one day I could be in Albert Square."

She added: "It feels strange to be walking round Walford with people I have grown up watching, I still have to pinch myself."

Danielle will join the show later in the summer.

source - msn

Comments

Anonymous said…
Danielle i like you in EastEnders and i am like you i have always watched eastenders and i wish i was like you being on eastenders and i think you and jay would make a good couple :) am Danielle am from Scotland and hello :) ! xxx
Anonymous said…
you're fit.

Popular Posts