EastEnders return was 'interesting' says Joe Swash

Actor Joe Swash has said that his recent return to EastEnders - in which he played Mickey Miller for five years - was 'interesting'.

The 29-year-old was brought back to Albert Square to appear in two episodes as co-star Charlie G Hawkins who plays his screen brother Darren prepares to leave.

"I went back to EastEnders a couple of weeks ago to do some episodes, which was interesting and nice," he said.

"Basically I head back for Darren's leaving storyline, but I can't say much more than that, sorry - I'd tell you if I could!"

Since leaving EastEnders Joe has won I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here and hosted the children's TV show Gimme A Break and is now presenting the ITV2 gameshow Cadbury Spots v Stripes Minute To Win It alongside Caroline Flack.

Comments

Popular Posts