Louisa Lytton 'would love Walford return'

Actress Louisa Lytton has revealed that she would love to see her EastEnders character Ruby Miller make a comeback in Albert Square.

The 22-year-old left the soap in 2006 after a year of playing gangster Johnny Allen's daughter, and went on to star in The Bill - but she told Inside Soap magazine she'd jump at the chance to return.

"I love the thought of going back to the Square - even if it was just for a week for old time's sake," Louisa said.

"From a personal point of view, it would be nice to show Ruby as an adult," she added. "People walked all over her and she cried all the time, so I'd like to see her return to Walford as a hard-faced bitch!"

The actress also credited the show with kick-starting her career.

"The show put me where I am today," Louisa said, "and I absolutely loved it. It was a great job, and anyone who turns their nose up at it is very silly."

Comments

jigglybubs said…
I'd love to see Ruby back on Eastenders. She was a great little actress and really spiced the show up last time.

Popular Posts