Cheryl Fergison reveals Downton Abbey ambitions

EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison has revealed she would love to win a role in Downton Abbey now that she is leaving Albert Square.

Speaking to Inside Soap magazine the actress - who has played Heather Trott for almost five years - thinks her CV makes her an ideal candidate for ITV1's hit costume drama.

"I'd really love to be in Downton Abbey," Cheryl said.

"Before I got EastEnders I used to do lots of 'under stairs' roles, but perhaps I could go upstairs this time and prance around a bit. I'd love to do all that."


Heather is tipped to have a dramatic exit from EastEnders following reports that she will be murdered by Ben Mitchell - and while Cheryl told the magazine she has loved her time on the show she is looking forward to the future.

"I've watched EastEnders since the day it started when I was a student in Manchester," she said."I've loved being here and every minute of playing Heather."

"But now I can do anything I want, so it's really exciting. If I could have a wish list I'd love to go to Morocco and do documentaries with my husband, Yassine."

Comments

Heather is fat said…
Go to Morocco and stay there you useless bint
Anonymous said…
not everyone is fit, ...hev's got her place in the square, overweight she may be, but look around your street, hev's a reflection of a real life person. she works hard, is loved by her friends, is a mom, and is going to get married with the hopes of leading a happy life.

Popular Posts