Hetti Bywater 'overwhelmed' by EastEnders job

EastEnders newcomer Hetti Bywater has revealed that joining the soap was "overwhelming".

The teenage actress who made her first appearance as Lucy Beale on the BBC show in January admitted taking over the role from Melissa Suffield was quite an emotional experience.

"When I first went on set, it was really, really overwhelming because I've watched EastEnders basically all my life, since I was seven," she said in a behind-the-scenes video on the soap's official website.

"Seeing all the characters was completely amazing, and I absolutely love Ian Beale!

''Meeting him was just incredible and I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say to him."

Hetti said she made friends easily with the younger members of the cast.

"I get on really well with Shona McGarty who plays Whitney, Jacqueline Jossa who plays Lauren and Josh who plays Ben, and all the young cast," she continued.

"In my free time, I just hang around with them between scenes and have loads of fun. Everyone's really welcoming, it's like a big family," Hetti added.

Comments

Popular Posts