Jasmyn: 'Derek scares off the boys!'

EastEnders newcomer Jasmyn Banks has revealed her character Alice Branning may struggle to find love, as her father will scare off all the boys.

The young actress has joined Albert Square as the daughter of gangster Derek Branning and is worried she will be single in the soap for some time to come.

Jasmyn told this week's Inside Soap magazine: "Alice would love a boyfriend, but no one will go near her when they find out Derek will be watching them!"

But she revealed in reality Jamie Foreman, who plays Derek, has been taking good care of her on set.

She said: "Jamie has made it his mission to look after me.

"On my very first day here, there was a big cast meeting and every single actor was there! I was both terrified and star-struck, but Jamie sat next to me and made sure that I was OK.

"I've already learned so much from him - he's amazing."

And Jasmyn is also looking forward to Alice's brother, Joey, joining the soap later this year. "It'll be so exciting," she said.

Comments

Popular Posts