Lacey Turner misses 'the whole vibe of EastEnders'

Lacey Turner has revealed that she still misses EastEnders.

The 24-year-old waved goodbye to her award-winning alter-ego Stacey Branning and Albert Square on Christmas Day in 2010, after declaring she wanted a change.

"I miss the people and the whole vibe to it. But at the same time, it is also nice to have a bit of a life," she told New! magazine.

Lacey, who has been filming a new ITV2 comedy-drama called Switch, said she still keeps in contact with some of her former co-stars.

"I still speak to Jake Wood (Max Branning), Gillian Wright (Jean Slater) and Jo Joyner (Tanya Branning)," she continued, adding that she also flicks onto the BBC soap: "Sometimes. If I'm in and it's on, I will."

Lacey refused to say if she plans a return to EastEnders in the future, following executive producer Bryan Kirkwood's statement that the door would be left open for her.

"Never say never," she said.

Comments

Orly said…
I think Lacey should return and she was is an amazing actress and her part Stacey is solely missed. It will be different though without Bradley in it.
Anonymous said…
Bradley's been gone for nearly two and a half years, yeah, doesn't seem that long.
Stacey was good, I think it's strange having Jean without her and baby Lily around, characters would have more going on if they were all there.
Lacey Turner must Really have needed that break, but I bet she returns someday.
Anonymous said…
I really do miss lacey(stacey)If Stacey doesn't come back, I hope lily, her on screen daughter does.
Sophie said…
i often wonder why no one mentions Bradley in feb like around the time of his death.... not even for the first year anniversary. weird :S:S xx
Anonymous said…
I hope Stacey returns....she was in the show for years and I never once got bored of her...........she is a very talented actress so it would be great to see her return and stir things up, in true Stacey style!!

Popular Posts