Venn: I wish I had been Kat's lover

EastEnders star Chucky Venn has confessed he had secretly hoped he would turn out to be Kat Moon's secret lover.

At Christmas, after months of guessing, viewers finally found out that Kat had secretly been having an affair with gangster Derek Branning.

But Chucky's character Ray Dixon, the chef at the Queen Vic, had previously been one of the main suspects.

Chucky told Inside Soap magazine: "When I found out that Ray wasn't in the running to be Kat's secret fella any more, it was actually a bittersweet moment for me.

"As an actor you want to be part of the massive plots, so I was relishing the prospect of Ray being involved with Kat.

"Part of me still wishes that I had been the culprit!"

But Ray is still caught up in a love triangle after girlfriend Kim Fox recently learned he kissed her sister Denise.

Chucky said: "What can I say - it's not a hard job filming scenes with two gorgeous women!

"On the downside I do feel a bit bad, as I'm really close to Tameka [Empson] who plays Kim. She's been my screen partner for the past 10 or 11 months, so it was really weird filming the kiss between Ray and Denise."




Comments

Popular Posts