Lacey Turner hints at Mitchell sister fireworks following return

EastEnders returnee Lacey Turner has hinted that there could be trouble ahead between her and the Mitchell sisters in the wake of her return to Albert Square.

Viewers saw her character Stacey Branning make a fleeting return on Friday night's show as Kat spotted her from a bus window with fans hailing her return as the phrase 'Stacey's back' began trending on Twitter.

However Lacey who originally quit the soap in 2010 told the Mirror that it wasn't all going to be plain sailing for Stacey, especially not when she came face to face with Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell.

"They haven't got the best track record, so I can see there being a big bust-up," she admitted - adding that she was delighted to be back in Walford.

"I was very excited to be asked back," the actress said.

"I loved the show and it was such a massive part of my life. I feel like I grew up here.

"It was lovely to have a break and try other things which is why I left in the first place, but it’s also been very nice to come back. It’s like getting home when you’ve been on a really long journey."

Lacey added that it felt like she had 'never left' EastEnders when she first returned.

"I didn't need to think about it," she said of her decision to return. "I love playing her. She's just this sort of unlucky rebel with a big heart."

Comments

Popular Posts